Saturday 11 October 2014

Spanish Pyrenees

Just a quick post this evening to share a video with you all. I was immensely surprised when I saw this earlier today on the Orvis Fly Fishing Film Festival, which i'm sure you've all heard of. I have to admit, I was never aware of such an amazing fishery existing in the Spanish Pyrenees, I feel like I have a lot of research to do to get myself up to speed with this beautiful and amazing place! The footage in here is incredible! The dry fly takes are enough to get any angler excited and the prospect of one of those intensely coloured Brookies has seriously made me consider taking a trip there at some point. The scenery looks amazing, the wildlife abundant and the fishing? Just take a look for yourself!


O2NATOS Fly Fishing in SPAIN | THE PYRENEES ᴴᴰ from o2natos on Vimeo.

I'll catch up with you all soon, got some exciting stuff on the go!

No comments:

Post a Comment