Wednesday 19 November 2014

Appreciation of All Things Natural

My love for the natural world has, is and always will be a huge part of my life. I've always had a thirst for knowledge and anything from geology to entomology will have me captivated for hours. As I have said before, this blog is mainly about fly fishing - it's one of my more important hobbies - but there will be other things chucked in as well, just because I want to! This video is another one of my Vimeo picks. I could (and do, particularly when i'm supposed to be writing essays) spend ages and ages on Vimeo watching all sorts of stuff about the natural world, hunting or fishing. So here's a video about Alaska's nutrient cycle. Of course, theres always a fishy theme, and as many of you will know the Salmon run is an internationally important piece of our ecology. So go ahead and check this out, and you'll discover just how important that salmon you caught a while ago is to the ecosystems around you and across the world.



Alaska The Nutrient Cycle from Paul Klaver on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment